Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum

A site that was once home to a freeform RPG known as the Battle (casually taking place in Dragon Riders), but now kept for history's sake. Probably.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forums, https://sbanenthebattle.forumotion.com/u16!
was last online at Thu Jan 01, 1970.
Today is Sun May 19, 2024.

Member Profiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Custom User Title : The Aeonian Twilight Join date : 2012-12-03
Nickname : Charlie

Character Sheets
Element: Ice
Limit Breaks: Frozen Tears / Ice Needle / Chill Mist

Member Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Member Profiles   Member Profiles Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:37 pm

MEMBER PROFILES:
Each member has a profile. And if anyone is going to call me "captain Obvious" then I'll be mad Mad

Spoiler:

Anyway...
Member profiles:
When viewing a profile, it will usually be on the Profile page.
You can see information about that member.
... Why am I hearing this in an old man's voice? Rolling Eyes
The Comments field are for moderators and admins to use, I'd say.

Each page has the member's friends and his/her avatar.

The Visitor Messages Page:
Here you can post comments and stuff. However, it doesn't seem to give notifications. Sad

Statistics Page:
Things like your post count, reputation and join date is here.

Friends Page:
All members that are friends, are here. However, friend requests apparently don't give notifications either. Neutral

Contact Page:
Here, you can find places where you can contact members. Or maybe go to their forums. Or maybe annoy them. But regardless, it's there.

Character Sheets Page:
The member's RPG Character Sheet is found there.
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Custom User Title : The Aeonian Twilight Join date : 2012-12-03
Nickname : Charlie

Character Sheets
Element: Ice
Limit Breaks: Frozen Tears / Ice Needle / Chill Mist

Member Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Profiles   Member Profiles Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:53 pm

EDITING YOUR PROFILE:
In the User Control Panel (the top bar says "Profile", which allows you to edit your profile), you can change numerous stuff.

I don't know if you can change your username (as I'm the admin), but you can (probably) change your e-mail address and password. These are all required.

INFORMATION page:
Several options are optional, but Gender and Birthday are not optional. Comments are, to my knowledge, editable by moderators and admins, and the Tokens thing depends on posts that was thanked by admins (the thanks button is probably one that says "merci"). You can also set your contact details (websites, ICQ number, Skype, etc) on this page.

PREFERENCES page:
Here, you can change preferences. There are also options available that will notify you if you get ninja'd, and allow you to be a ninja by hiding you from the online list (but admins will always see hidden members, as far as I know).

SIGNATURE page:
It's fairly obvious: you can enter a signature here.

Also obvious: you can change your avatar. It's size must be 64 KB or less, and it must be 200 x 200 pixels or smaller. There's also a gallery with pre-uploaded pics.

FRIENDS AND FOES page:
Here you can send friend requests to other members, or put members on your ignore list (where the FOES part fit in). However, you don't receive notifications (as far as I know) so you'll have to check every now and then.

TOPIC(S) BEING WATCHED page:
... Insert description here. I don't use it so I have no clue what it does.

FAVOURITES page:
I also don't use it, but I think it's related to "favourite threads" or something.

CHARACTER SHEET page:
Here, you can edit your character sheet. Several options are admin-changeable only (to my knowledge), but some of them can be changed by the member self. And members can generate their own sheets as well! See the Character Sheet thread in the RPG subforum for more information.
Back to top Go down

Member Profiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum :: Administration :: Suggestions-
Jump to: