Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum

A site that was once home to a freeform RPG known as the Battle (casually taking place in Dragon Riders), but now kept for history's sake. Probably.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forums, https://sbanenthebattle.forumotion.com/u16!
was last online at Thu Jan 01, 1970.
Today is Wed May 08, 2024.

Ria's Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Custom User Title : The Aeonian Twilight Join date : 2012-12-03
Nickname : Charlie

Character Sheets
Element: Ice
Limit Breaks: Frozen Tears / Ice Needle / Chill Mist

Ria's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Ria's Battle   Ria's Battle Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 am

Yes, you read right. This is basically the same as The Battle - which serves to tell the past or future of a character. Every member here can have his or her own thread for this, too Razz

The following text is mostly links.

Last edited by Shane on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Custom User Title : The Aeonian Twilight Join date : 2012-12-03
Nickname : Charlie

Character Sheets
Element: Ice
Limit Breaks: Frozen Tears / Ice Needle / Chill Mist

Ria's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's Battle   Ria's Battle Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:07 am

CHAPTER 1
RIA'S PAST

Little Girl: "Mommy!"
Mother: "What is it, Ria?"
Ria: "Where's father?"
Mother: "He's still at work."
Ria: "For three years?"
Mother: "He works for the royal army, Ria. How else do we live in an expensive house like this?"
Ria: "When will he come home?"
Mother: "If you don't stop asking questions, you're going to get grounded."
Ria: "Fine..."
Ria went to her room, slamming the door shut.
Ria: "I hate the king of this country. Arianza is smaller and nicer to live in..."
Someone knocks loudly on the kitchen door.
Ria: "Wonder... nah, nobody important."
Ria begins to change into her school uniform. The moment she's finished, however...
Mother: "NO! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER AWAY!"
Ria's mother screams, then everything is silent.
Ria: "Uh oh."
Ria quickly opens the window, and drops a rope out, tying it to the curtain. Then she hides under her bed, breathing slowly. The door opens a minute later, and two armored men walk in.
Man 1: "Where is the girl?"
Man 2: "I dunno, this looks like her room, though."
Man 1: "She left through the window! Damn it! AFTER HER!"
Man 2: "She heard us kill her mother in self-defence, she must be half human half rabbit or something!"
Ria gasps. So her mother is dead...
Man 1: "Wouldn't that make her a bunny girl?"
Man 2: "Actually, yeah, but then the king wouldn't have wanted to hire her as a soldier, the king'd hire her as a waitress. And she's underage, from what I've heard."
Man 1: "Her father died on the battlefield with a note stating that she must be taken in as a soldier. Honestly, I don't really see much in that."
Man 2: "The king and her father were old friends, of course the king would do anything to remember his old friend by!"
Ria closed her eyes. She had enough. If she was going to avenge her parents, she was going to have to take action. She swiftly stole a dagger from one of the men before they even noticed her move. If the police was going to investigate, they'd be unable to trace it to her, she knew.
Man 1: "Sure is cold, though."
Man 2: "Yeah, winter is always cold. By the looks of things, she knows it. Anyway, let's search for her, she must have gotten away ages ago."
In an instant, Ria rolled out from under the bed, leapt up and stabbed one of the men in the head before they could react. It was instantly fatal.
Man 2: "What the--"
In the next moment, the other man was brutally stabbed in the head as well. Ria leapt back, breathing heavily, straightening her blood-stained skirt.
Ria: "That's what you get for killing them, you monsters!"
She sighed, before falling on her knees.
Ria: "I can't believe... I killed them..."
A woman walked into the room, gasping.
Woman: "D-did you do this?"
Ria leapt towards her, but found herself suspended in thin air. Ria focused on her right hand, which caught fire. Ria then threw a fireball towards the woman, who countered with a jet of water. Ria was set free, but landed on her feet before leaping towards the woman again. Again, Ria was suspended in thin air.
Woman: "Most impressive. I didn't expect a seven-year old could be capable of this!"
Ria is set free again.
Woman: "The name is Ilalomora. I'm a sorceress of the King, and your mother's cousin."
Ria: "NO YOU'RE NOT! WHY WOULD YOU LET MOMMY DIE?!"
Ilalomora: "Look, your life is in danger. I am also a spy, see. Those soldiers? They were from Arianza."
Ria: "What?!"
Ilalomora: "The Arianzans did this. If you come with me to the King of Laruna, we will train you to defend yourself... not that you need to, seeing as you killed these two."
Ria: "... But..."
Ilalomora: "Don't worry, Ria. You're in excellent hands. Come on."
Ria: "Okay... and my sister?"
Ilalomora: "She's hiding in her room, having slain one of the people as well. Come on, let's get her and go to the King."
Ria, and her sister Riley, followed her aunt all the way to the castle of Laruna Kingdom...

Off-topic information:
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Custom User Title : Iris Heart ~ Plutia Join date : 2013-02-26
Nickname : The Eternal Oblivion EX, Cos

Character Sheets
Element: Poison
Limit Breaks: Toxic Flower / Toxic Sun / Poison Gas Explosion

Ria's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's Battle   Ria's Battle Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Present...
Taylor Smith: "So what happened then?"
Ria: "Hey, I'm telling a story here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ria's Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's Battle   Ria's Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ria's Battle
Page 1 of 1