Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum

A site that was once home to a freeform RPG known as the Battle (casually taking place in Dragon Riders), but now kept for history's sake. Probably.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forums, https://sbanenthebattle.forumotion.com/u16!
was last online at Thu Jan 01, 1970.
Today is Sat Apr 27, 2024.

[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!

Go down 
5 posters

Which kind of theme should I have for this mod?
Millitary
[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! I_vote_lcap0%[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Magic
[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! I_vote_lcap40%[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Technologic
[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! I_vote_lcap60%[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Fight to the death (Something like hunger games)
[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! I_vote_lcap0%[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Knights/Medival
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (specify in the thread, but make it easy to mod)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Chonk
Fifth Elemental Prince
Fifth Elemental Prince
Chonk

Custom User Title : Potatolord of the potatoes Join date : 2012-12-21
Nickname : Chonk

Character Sheets
Element: Data
Limit Breaks: Silk Viper / Spears of Fabric / Cloth Monster Strike

[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Empty
PostSubject: [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!   [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Okay. I have decided to start on my mod now.

Check the latest post for info.

Last edited by Kushagra on Sun May 26, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness
KarjamP

Character Sheets
Element: Heart
Limit Breaks: Rejuvenating Heart / No More Caring / Power of Heart

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!   [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Let's try "magic".
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Custom User Title : Iris Heart ~ Plutia Join date : 2013-02-26
Nickname : The Eternal Oblivion EX, Cos

Character Sheets
Element: Poison
Limit Breaks: Toxic Flower / Toxic Sun / Poison Gas Explosion

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!   [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:17 pm

I say Magic as well.
If you need modding help, just ask Shane or me. Preferably Shane, though, his skill is better than mine.
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Custom User Title : The Aeonian Twilight Join date : 2012-12-03
Nickname : Charlie

Character Sheets
Element: Ice
Limit Breaks: Frozen Tears / Ice Needle / Chill Mist

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!   [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 pm

My vote goes to Technological.

And like Taylor said, if you need modding help, just ask me or her.
Back to top Go down
Chonk
Fifth Elemental Prince
Fifth Elemental Prince
Chonk

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!   [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:17 am

Yes, maybe I will wait for 1 more vote. By someone. I'll need modding help but I can sprite good enough for a few tiles and characters. Does anyone recommend Cave Editor? It is a program which is used for modding.
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Custom User Title : The Aeonian Twilight Join date : 2012-12-03
Nickname : Charlie

Character Sheets
Element: Ice
Limit Breaks: Frozen Tears / Ice Needle / Chill Mist

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!   [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 pm

kushagrajaink wrote:
Yes, maybe I will wait for 1 more vote. By someone. I'll need modding help but I can sprite good enough for a few tiles and characters. Does anyone recommend Cave Editor? It is a program which is used for modding.
I recommend it, it's way better than Sue's Workshop, and I know just about nothing about Booster's Lab since I don't use it unless I have to generate a flag list, so...
Back to top Go down
Chonk
Fifth Elemental Prince
Fifth Elemental Prince
Chonk

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!   [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:55 am

So if you guys saw my entry for Taylor's contest thread, then you would know what I am making.

He starts off with:
-5 HP (Health Points)
-5 SLP (Slime Life Points)*
-Slime Whip (His hand becomes a slimy whip and smacks that evil in the face)

The Slime Life Points regenerate slowly, but they reflect 1 attack for 1 SLP. These will only be used when Slamo's HP is 1 or 0. With this on, Slamo will regenerate 1 HP every 1 minute. Every Slimyblobber has this ability, along with the slime whip.

This will be a very simple mod, with only 3 rooms. They all go like this:

-Room 1 - Crash Point
This is where Slamo's blobbership crashes. He finds a few bad guys trying to kill him. He goes around with his tool box to collect things using Alien Pods. He finds an energy capsule saying
"If you are a Slimyblobber, use this to get Slime Sword and Slime Launcher."

Slime Swords are Close ranged, useful in heavy attacking situations. Slime Whips are medium Ranged, useful for average attacks. Slime Launcher will make you fire blobs of slime, but it takes time to reload.

-Room 2 - Tools R Us
This is a place where Slamo finds other fellow Slimyblobbers who say that their blobbership was obliterated by the landing. Slamo says that he still has his own ship and just needs to repair the Slime Tank (Fuel Tank) because without it, the Slime would just flow out. He gets the tools, but then something blocks the entrance...

-Room 3 - Face off against a Corrupted Slimyblobber
Just like Cave Story, if a Mimiga eats the red flower, it becomes evil. Here, a Corrupted Slimyblobber is the boss. It ate a Red Slime Crystal, thus his color red. Slamo will never have any upgrades to his weapons so he has to fight him off with his bare hands. When the Corrupted is half his health, 7 others will come. By 25% he will have 12 more folks hitting him. When his HP is on 0, he will become normal. His name is Slanum. Then all of them go fix Slamo's ship and they go home!

Also note that all the NPC's helping Slamo will have more weapons than him, because Slamo is young. Some of them are his age, so they use the same weapons as Slamo. But the Ablubbers (adults) will have more and new weapons.

My first monster post in a long time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Soumya
Soldier
Soldier
Soumya

Custom User Title : Ultimate 5th Elemental Join date : 2013-03-30
Nickname : True 5th Elemental

Character Sheets
Element: The Fifth Element
Limit Breaks: C-Funnel Burst / Gransa Cannon / Elemental Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!   [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Kush told me to write the NPC weapons.

-Slime Drill
-Slime Dual Chainsaw
-Slime Hammer
-Slime Bow
-Slime Axe
-Slime Bazooka
-Slime Gun
-Slime Decoy (Makes a real looking decoy for them to take time to charge other weapons)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!   [Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha] The Escape Of Slamo!
Page 1 of 1