Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum

A site that was once home to a freeform RPG known as the Battle (casually taking place in Dragon Riders), but now kept for history's sake. Probably.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forums, https://sbanenthebattle.forumotion.com/u16!
was last online at Thu Jan 01, 1970.
Today is Fri Mar 29, 2024.

[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts

Go down 
5 posters

Which area do you want as the start point?
Lab Zone
[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts I_vote_lcap25%[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Sand Castle
[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts I_vote_lcap50%[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Sky Maze
[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts I_vote_lcap25%[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Custom User Title : Iris Heart ~ Plutia Join date : 2013-02-26
Nickname : The Eternal Oblivion EX, Cos

Character Sheets
Element: Poison
Limit Breaks: Toxic Flower / Toxic Sun / Poison Gas Explosion

[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Empty
PostSubject: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Yeah, I've figured I'll be starting work on a Cave Story mod soon, seeing as Shane's got so many fun ones Razz

Credits of members of these forums:
Credits of members from other forums:

Currently, it has no name, but hey, I can try to name it in my own time.
If somebody would be so kind as to ask around who they'd like to see as the main protagonist of the following, that'd be nice. Ask around at three forums, basically, excluding Shane's forums.

The protagonists I think of:
- Zexion (Kingdom Hearts)
- Taylor Smith (me)
- Noxid (Cave Story Tribute Site Forums)
- A protagonist of Shane's previous mods

I will also try with spriting, but it'll end up horrible, won't it? Sick...

Last edited by Taylor on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Thread renamed)
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Custom User Title : The Aeonian Twilight Join date : 2012-12-03
Nickname : Charlie

Character Sheets
Element: Ice
Limit Breaks: Frozen Tears / Ice Needle / Chill Mist

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Kim wrote:
Yeah, I've figured I'll be starting work on a Cave Story mod soon, seeing as Shane's got so many fun ones Razz
Had, since they've been deleted from my computer, MediaFire and 4shared.

Kim wrote:
You'll name it eventually. Wink

Kim wrote:
If somebody would be so kind as to ask around who they'd like to see as the main protagonist of the following, that'd be nice. Ask around at three forums, basically, excluding Shane's forums.

- Taylor Smith (me)
Don't you need permission for like half of them?
The last one, I grant you permission to use, if you choose to use it.

Kim wrote:
If you want, I could help out with spriting.
I've got nothing better to do (unless playing chess and administrating forums count).
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Shane wrote:
Kim wrote:
Had, since they've been deleted from my computer, MediaFire and 4shared.
Have. You'll get 'em back eventually.

Shane wrote:
Kim wrote:
You'll name it eventually. Wink
... Funny how I seem like you sometimes.

Shane wrote:
Kim wrote:

- Taylor Smith (me)
Don't you need permission for like half of them?
The last one, I grant you permission to use, if you choose to use it.
Thanks.
I'll join the CSTSF as soon as my Internet allows me, and ask for permission on Noxid.

Shane wrote:
Kim wrote:
If you want, I could help out with spriting.
I've got nothing better to do (unless playing chess and administrating forums count).
Really? That'd be so nice!
Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mvskoke
Hero
Hero
Mvskoke

Nickname : Mvskoke

Character Sheets
Element: Wind
Limit Breaks: Aeroblivion / Whirlwind Whip / Quad Tornado

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:33 am

I can sprite to a small degree, but Im doing my comic, so Ill lend a hand if you need it, or story ideas and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Mvskoke wrote:
I can sprite to a small degree, but Im doing my comic, so Ill lend a hand if you need it, or story ideas and stuff.
Thanks, that'd be nice! Smile

Right now I have absolutely no idea what the story is going to be, though, so I guess everybody here could give me suggestions for the first version.
And Shane allowed me to use some of his spritesets and tilesets from other mods, so who knows?
Back to top Go down
Mvskoke
Hero
Hero
Mvskoke

Nickname : Mvskoke

Character Sheets
Element: Wind
Limit Breaks: Aeroblivion / Whirlwind Whip / Quad Tornado

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Taylor goes on a journey to stop the evil demon lord (dr./Ballos) from escaping his prison. But of course she fails and she has to totally destroy him with guns.
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Okay, I added a poll on Kim's behalf (she keeps getting HTTP 500 errors when trying to access these forums), and she'd like you guys to vote on the poll for the starting location of the mod.
Back to top Go down
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness
KarjamP

Character Sheets
Element: Heart
Limit Breaks: Rejuvenating Heart / No More Caring / Power of Heart

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Okay, it's currently a draw between all three locations. Razz

I voted for Lab, as experiments could be done on her to give her her powers.
Back to top Go down
Chonk
Fifth Elemental Prince
Fifth Elemental Prince
Chonk

Custom User Title : Potatolord of the potatoes Join date : 2012-12-21
Nickname : Chonk

Character Sheets
Element: Data
Limit Breaks: Silk Viper / Spears of Fabric / Cloth Monster Strike

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 am

I vote sand castle, Like a single wrong move could send you to death. Good for a start right?
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:39 am

Just to keep track of who voted. Razz

VOTES: (11/03/2013)
(The Battle) Lab Zone: KarjamP [1]
(The Battle) Sand Castle: Kushagrajaink, ???? [2]
(The Battle) Sky Maze: Shane [1]

(SCS Forums) Lab Zone: [0]
(SCS Forums) Sand Castle: Wayne [1]
(SCS Forums) Sky Maze: Kanpachi [1]

TOTALS:
Lab Zone: 1
Sand Castle: 3
Sky Maze: 2

Who (other than Kushagra) voted for the Sand Castle here?

Also, Kim asked me to post this here. She still keeps getting HTTP 500 errors Neutral

Kim wrote:
PLANNED LAYOUT:
Sky Maze:
Just as the name suggests, it's a maze in the sky. Most of the areas are named after the four basic elements (fire, earth, water, wind).
  • Origin: If most of the votes go for the Sky Maze starting point, this will be it. Otherwise, it'll have a plot item.
  • Wind: A room with spikes at the bottom of the map, and a powerful gale force blows throughout a large portion of the area, blowing people around.
  • Water: Most of the room is underwater, requiring an air-tank or something similar to navigate without drowning.
  • Earth: The room is constantly shaking, as though there was an earthquake. As such, most of the room is in ruins, making some paths longer to take.
  • Fire: There are a lot of flames in the room, requiring one to jump over the flames. There's also a lot of smoke, requiring an air-tank or something similar to navigate without coughing to death - after all, people need oxygen to survive, not smoke.
  • Spirit: There's a lot of invisible platforms here, yet spikes, chains, nets, and water are visible for some reason.
  • Pulchritude: The boss room. Potentially a fusion of the previous rooms, with spikes in the walls being usable as platforms... if you can avoid the pointy bits.

Lab Zone:
Just like the area name says, it's a laboratory. Most areas in this zone are named after the four elements, but instead of being in English, it's in Latin.
  • Boss' Office: If most of the votes go for the Lab Zone starting point, this will be it. Otherwise, it'll have a plot item.
  • Ventus: A room with a toxic gas at the bottom of the map. The fans in the room blow with violent force, allowing one to actually reach the top of the room. Requires an oxygen mask or something similar to be able to be unaffected by the toxic gas.
  • Aqua: A room filled with a pool. Requires an air-tank or something similar to navigate without drowning.
  • Terra: A room filled with bots that like to make the ground shake... by jumping. These bots may possibly use one of Balrog's numerous AIs.
  • Ignis: A room filled with fire, yet no smoke.
  • Exit: Such a boring name Razz . Anyway, this is the boss room, I guess, which leads to another place.

Sand Castle
Again, like the name says, it's a castle. However, the name can be misleading: is it a castle made of sand? Or a castle in or under a desert? Well, it's both.
UNDERGROUND:
  • Bedrooms: If most of the votes are that the Sand Castle is the starting area, then this room is the starting point. Basically, it's where the royals slept.
  • Elevator: Allows access to just about the entire Sand Castle underground, as well as the first floor of the Castle above ground. Just note that it's not automatic: you're going to have to jump all the way up.
  • Statue Chamber: A room full of statues which may or may not have a clue.
  • Execution Chamber: A room that was designed to kill people in - no, it won't have toxic gases, because sand castles wouldn't have poisonous gas anyway. After all, Ground is super effective against Poison in the Pokémon games. This place has a plot item if the Sand Castle is not the starting area.
  • Graveyard: A room where people are buried. It is also the boss room of the Sand Castle, underground.

ABOVE GROUND:
  • Elevator: Allows access to the Underground part of the Sand Castle.
  • Corridor: Most of the surface of the Sand Castle can be reached through a corridor.
  • Throne Room: A throne room of the ancient king of the castle. It is also the boss room of the Sand Castle, above ground.
  • Guard Room: The room where guards stood guard at the castle. It is also full of traps.
  • Castle Exit: The exit to the Sand Castle.
  • Desert: The vast desert stretches on seemingly forever in all directions... except beyond the fourth wall.
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Regarding the protagonist of the mod: I decided to have two different protagonists: Zexion (from Kingdom Hearts, using a larger spriteset than the one from Shane's Hope of Shané: Frost mod) and the second one is... a young girl (probably 16½ years old, I dunno) with the name... of Taylor. I guess, haven't thought about that.

As for the plot, I'll figure that out the moment that the Exploration Version is out: you basically explore the area to see if you can do it, then post glitches related to that, and also suggest a plot of some sort. That's my plan for FORUM DOMINATION-- er, I mean, WORLD DOMINATION~ ♥
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Kim wrote:
Regarding the protagonist of the mod: I decided to have two different protagonists: Zexion (from Kingdom Hearts, using a larger spriteset than the one from Shane's Hope of Shané: Frost mod) and the second one is... a young girl (probably 16½ years old, I dunno) with the name... of Taylor. I guess, haven't thought about that.
Well, until then, I guess that's her name. Razz
Although you changed your mind rapidly. Five characters, not two.

Kim wrote:
As for the plot, I'll figure that out the moment that the Exploration Version is out: you basically explore the area to see if you can do it, then post glitches related to that, and also suggest a plot of some sort. That's my plan for FORUM DOMINATION-- er, I mean, WORLD DOMINATION~ ♥️
... Too late... I know of your nefarious plot now... but I guess the Say It With Hearts Link trope applies to you Razz
But for me, it was Thursday. Oh well. Wacko

Anyway, I thought Kim'd post it already, but I guess she'd playing around with the heroes Razz

[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts CharacterList
The characters, all of them, that she asked me to sprite.
To quote my journal entry from Quotev:

Shane's Journal Entry at Quotev wrote:
Yeah, that Zexion is from Kingdom Hearts, but adding the Black Coat would be almost impossible without glitching his sprites.

Taylor, well, that's the name of the person who asked me to make those spritesheets. Nothing special, really.

Sofia (from the video game Rune Factory 3) was pretty hard, though. Mostly, it was her hair colour and the ribbon in her hair that was hard. In the game, she has a ribbon on her dress as well, but I was too lazy to draw it, and I succeeded for now, so it's all okay. 'Sides, need to get better at spriting and shading, right?

Sakura Haruno from the anime called Naruto was also pretty hard. She has her Part 2 outfit... sorta, it'd be a bit hard to do in 16x16 versions. But at least it looks somewhat alright. The hardest part about that character? The hair.

Last, but not least, is... a Critter from Cave Story. Yeah, I didn't expect that either. But if it can actually be implemented as a playable character, then it'd be awesome... but only one problem: how would it hold weapons? Would it have swallowed them? Or would it be holding it using itself? (I read somewhere that they were gelatinous or something like that)

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness
KarjamP

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:35 pm

^ Your image is broken, Shane. Razz

(I copied and pasted the link's URL and got the base site).
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:48 pm

I see it just fine. Surprised

[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts File.php?photo=2_1363286974

How about now? I can still see it.
Back to top Go down
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness
KarjamP

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:01 pm

The previous post had http://i.quotev.com/u/13/03/14/t/CharacterList.png for its url, while your last one had http://shane.freeforums.org/download/file.php?photo=2_1363286974.png .

The quotev one's 404'd.
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:09 pm

I can see the Quotev one, though - it's not 404'd to me... Question
Maybe that requires membership or something, I dunno.

Can you see the second pic?
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:12 pm

I can see both, and I'm not at Quotev. I guess it must be something on KarjamP's end...

Anyway, they look awesome~

I have more characters for you~♥
Back to top Go down
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness
KarjamP

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:35 pm

For me, going to the quotev one brings you to the base site.

I don't think you should use quotev for pics if some people (like me) can't see it (even if others can).

EDIT: To answer your question, Shane, yes, I can see the second pic.
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm

KarjamP wrote:

I don't think you should use quotev for pics if some people (like me) can't see it (even if others can).

Then I'll use the SCS Fora to upload pics. Also, Kim, why are you so lazy as to ask me to change the thread title while you perfectly can do it? Or are you busy on the mod?
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:33 am

Shane wrote:
KarjamP wrote:

Then I'll use the SCS Fora to upload pics. Also, Kim, why are you so lazy as to ask me to change the thread title while you perfectly can do it? Or are you busy on the mod?
Took an off day, playing Rune Factory 3 and trying to get Sofia to get children.
And worked on the mod every now and then while tending to my sick sister.

Lab Zone - Ventus and Terra are done, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Kim wrote:
Shane wrote:
KarjamP wrote:

Took an off day, playing Rune Factory 3 and trying to get Sofia to get children.
And worked on the mod every now and then while tending to my sick sister.
Hope your sister gets well soon!

Kim wrote:
Sort of?
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Shane wrote:
Hope your sister gets well soon!
Thanks!

Shane wrote:
Kim wrote:
Sort of?
Eh, a large part of Terra has poisonous gas, probably because Ventus and Terra connect to each other. I guess.
Back to top Go down
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness
KarjamP

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:44 pm

[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Critte10

Critter walk cycle looks weird.
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Hey, I tried my best, if you have any suggestions on making it better feel free to.

UNTIL IT WAS GLORIOUS! Razz
Back to top Go down
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness
KarjamP

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:50 pm

With a bigger screen, I can make out the Critter more.

It looks like it's walking towards the screen or backwards or something.
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:46 pm

I don't mind, as long as it's there I'm happy! Smile
Back to top Go down
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness
KarjamP

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Just noting. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Anything that is PROGRESS on this mod?
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Shane wrote:
Anything that is PROGRESS on this mod?
Yep! I've replanned the entire mod, with all 101 maps! ♥️

Sky Maze:
Lab Zone:
Sand Castle:
Egg Corridor:
Crystal Caves:
The Village With No Name:
Cursed Crystal Caves:
Crystal Palace:
The Veil:
The Nameless Forest:
Chaos Fortress:
Nobody Island:
Unknown World:
Credits:

Yes, those are 102 maps. The Credits Room is by default map 0, leaving the other 101 maps. Technically, the maximum amount of maps possible in a Cave Story mod is 128, but using Cave Editor, the limit is decreased to 102 maps instead. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 pm

By the Hand Grenade of Light eaten by Selene the Granas Cathedral Assassin of Evil! EEK!

Taylor. That is insane!
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Tee hee.

Anyway, Shane, I'll be PMing you with a favour. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cosette
Hero
Hero
Cosette

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Okay, so thanks to a member not of these forums, but the Cave Story ones, I can begin with the Crystal Cave areas!

Shane, thank Noxid for me, please. With a cat.
Back to top Go down
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Uhhh... how'm I gonna thank him with a cat? Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts   [Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Development] Reach for the Stars, Justice Hearts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum :: Cave Story :: Cave Constructions :: Ideas/Development-
Jump to: