Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum

A site that was once home to a freeform RPG known as the Battle (casually taking place in Dragon Riders), but now kept for history's sake. Probably.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forums, https://sbanenthebattle.forumotion.com/u16!
was last online at Thu Jan 01, 1970.
Today is Thu Mar 28, 2024.

The Curse of Il'andri'iel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cibryll
Forum Princess
Forum Princess
Cibryll

Custom User Title : The Aeonian Twilight Join date : 2012-12-03
Nickname : Charlie

Character Sheets
Element: Ice
Limit Breaks: Frozen Tears / Ice Needle / Chill Mist

The Curse of Il'andri'iel Empty
PostSubject: The Curse of Il'andri'iel   The Curse of Il'andri'iel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 pm

This is my fifth Cave Story mod and it is entirely unrelated to my other Shane's Cave Story-related mods (Shadow of the Stars, Cave Story Re:coded and Shane's Cave Story 1). And it's definitely unrelated to Cave Story: Time Warp.

The mod's name was entirely random, because (1) I am entirely random and (2) it's the best name I can think up for a Dark Elf (who is the antagonist). I actually began this mod on 1 August, but I kinda forgot about it. The protagonist is called Darcy, but uses the same annoyingly familiar facepics from Shane's Cave Story that Kim uses. Most of the spritesets and stuff are from my previous mods, although there are some of them that aren't. The protagonist's weapon is the blade of her deceased sister, who died trying to stop a giant toaster. The protagonist finds herself in a castle with a lot of moving blocks and traps and minions. How she escaped an execution she doesn't understand.

Expect a lot of mimics and a lot of fake walls. And maybe a lot of traps. Also, if anyone has comments or suggestions or complaints or questions or anything, don't hesitate.

Oh, and sorry about the weird name.
"il-an-dri-el" or "il-an-dri-ii-el" could work.
I probably should find a better name, maybe Caladrielas is better.

Download link:
Version 0.1 Link
Back to top Go down

The Curse of Il'andri'iel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum :: Cave Story :: Cave Constructions-
Jump to: